Trackday & Coaching | Thursday 14 April 2022
Dijon Prenois (3,8km)
Treat yourself to a beautiful day on the circuit, well supervised with your coach, with time to enjoy and progress. The ideal formula to discover the circuit, its trajectories, and perfect yourself at the wheel of your sports car.
Included: Track access + Coaching with your instructor in private lessons for 1 to 6 hours (1 day). Opening hours 9h to 12h and from 14h to 17H depending on service.
The instructor goes up with you on track to give you the right advice quickly, to progress quickly and better exploit your car on the beautiful circuit of Dijon Prenois.
Spirit of the day: Pleasure, comfort, safety. For those who want to have fun in a non-overloaded day. Beginner to experienced level. Vehicles accepted: prestige GTs, sedans and sports coupes. OPEN PITLANE: Free access to the track without series or group. Limited to 20 vehicles only, for maximum comfort on track. Price for 1 car and 1 to 2 drivers at no extra charge.
• Prices for 1 Car / 2 drivers. Reserved for individuals with their personal car. 1 meal included per car, the others in supplement to be paid on site.
• Vehicles accepted: prestige GTs, sports sedans and coupes, competition cars accepted on request only.
The circuit: Dijon Prenois
Do you like speed? The Dijon circuit is the fastest circuit in France (Si Si... Faster than Spa and Hockenheim!) with its straight line that allows to reach 250 km / h and its sequences of very large fast curves. It is also a mythical circuit that hosted F1: Alain Prost and Niki Lauda triumphed on the DIJON - Prenois circuit.
It is the team's favorite circuit, the speed circuit par excellence!
An ideal circuit for coaching.
Access track & Coaching (1h00) 1 day
Included: Track access + Coaching with your instructor in private lessons for 1 hour. Perfect in addition to a driving course at the wheel of our cars.
Track access + Coaching (3h00) 1 day
Included: Track access + Coaching with your instructor in private lessons for 3 hours. Opening hours 9am to 12pm or 2pm to 5pm.
Access track & Coaching (6h00) 1 day
Included: Track access + Coaching with your instructor in private lessons for 1 day / 6 hours. Opening hours 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm
Option Zen - Modification Report
Modification possible of the booking date up to 72 hours before. Possible to modify the beneficiary of the internship
The Pilot's Guide
A book of 60 pages of driving techniques! For all those who wish to improve the control of their sports car. The topics covered are varied: dynamics, trajectories, driving position... A cocktail of advice that will make you want to get behind the wheel!
Racing baptism with pro driver
- Professional : Verified
- Language : French, English, German
- Email : Verified
- Phone number : Verified
• Noise: 100 DB max or ideally original pot
• Abandonment of appeal to be signed on the spot
• Any driver deemed not respectful on track will be excluded from the day without compensation
• Drift prohibited.
• Insurance: Your classic traffic insurance covers the RC circulation on circuit, for out-of-competition use. Ask your insurer for confirmation. Otherwise take a mandatory track RC.
• Program of the day: Welcome on your arrival from 7:45 am at Box N ° 1-2, signature of the abandonment of appeals, delivery of bracelets and stickers access track vehicles. 8:30 am: Mandatory briefing
• Driving hours: 9h-12h and 13h30-17h
• Box rental possible: contact the circuit manager directly. Refueling possible on site
• Pilot equipment: Helmet mandatory. Wetsuit and gloves recommended in GT, mandatory in vehicle with roll bar
• Vehicles: tow ring mounted during taxiing
- Characteristics : All brands
- Cancellation policy: Flexible